Transit & Storage Insurance

Transit & Storage Insurance

Transit and/or Storage Insurance

can provide you with peace of mind

when relocating and/or storing.

EJ Shaws can help you cover your

next move/storage thru their

existing insurance.




When relocating you are covered with our Standard Transit insurance cover – $20,000 for any 1 claim in the event of fire/theft/rollover/collision whilst your goods are on our vehicle. If you want Accidental damage cover while your goods are in Transit please call us for a quote. We recommend reading the PDS below from our insurers on the cover we have available should you wish to have additional cover and prior to contacting us.



When Storing you do so at your own risk. For accidental damage/loss to goods held in storage, customers are recommended to take out Storage Insurance.
We recommend reading the PDS below from our insurers on the insurance we have available should you wish to have Storage Insurance and prior to contacting us.


Check your home contents policy

Some of our customers have found that their own insurers cover them for relocating. We recommend checking your current home contents policy or contacting your insurer to see if you already have transit cover as part of your existing policy.


By taking out insurance you are doing so as part of EJ Shaw’s current policy(s). EJ Shaw’s are unable to provide you with advice on whether you should or shouldn’t take out cover, we can provide you with the cost to add your move and/or storage to our policy(s) as well as any excess that would be applicable if you were to make a claim. Call us to discuss your requirements and to obtain a quote.

Product Disclosure Statement for Transit Ins. (PDS)

Vero Carriers Combined Package Policy Wording V5036 010314 A

Product Disclosure Statement for Storage Ins. (PDS)

PDS Document QM723-0516 Part B